Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 30: If the rain must fall.

The rain has been crazy. No where near lemondrops and gumdrops.


Okkkk! So all the photos have been edited in Photoshop and passed on to Jen so she can put them together using Adobe After Effects. Shuxian and Jen did the credits roll. Short and sweet. I think Kala continued with animating the words. And Gina and I continued with the song selection for the video. We have quite few handful of suitable ones, can't really decide on which to use. That's the problem when you have too many. But when you don't have enough, you panic. 

Anyway, I'm quite worried because we haven't really done anything for the audio yet. And yes, we know that audio is important too. Gina told us about a new software she found, if I'm not wrong, it's called 'Adobe Audition'. So we will be using that instead of 'Audacity'. 

We went to the diploma show too. There were so many things to see! Spent about an hour plus at the MOI booths watching short films and animations by our seniors. Some of the works were really good. Too bad we didn't have the time to watch every single one. Gina and I were saying that it's funny how discouraged and intimidated we felt when we should actually feel motivated to do better. But really. The difference in quality when I compare our video to they videos at the dip show is really grrrreeeaat! I don't know what to say. I wonder if I could even produce something up to that standard when it's my turn to do FYP. Hopefully I can be as good or even better. Got to work hard and hope for the best.


No comments: