Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 26: Shoot Bang Drop.

We are behind time. It is already day 26 and we are not done with filmming. (Which is not how it's supposed to be as planned.) Only left with the interviews to film but the delay is slowing us down by a lot. Couldn't wait any longer for the edited scripts, so we decided to go ahead and film with whatever we have. 


Gina was the first to go because she has to leave earlier for a concert. We filmed the same way as how we did it previously for Kala's interview. I started to feel nauseous, I wonder why too. Probably didn't rest well last night.  So I went to get some shut eye. Jen woke me up when it was my turn to film. Man, I look really bad in the video. Sick kitty. 


Oh well, glad that all the filmming is done and we are left with editing. IT IS THE WEEKEND, YO!


Have a great one and be safe.


No comments: